Japan’s first medical silicone mask* equipped with high frequency EMS.
*In terms of a use of 6 electrodes for a facial mask as on March 28, 2017. The survey is conducted by YA-MAN.
Just wear the mask for 10 minutes and treat your mimic muscles with 2 different EMS modes
Our proud product specifications
- All faces are asymmetry and their sizes vary widely.
- You can select from 6 levels individually for each right and left side of your face. An elastic medical silicone which are used in medical care would fit to anyone’s face shape.
Training EMS Mode
- Zygomaticus major (cheek muscles) should be exercised.
- It is hard to train Zygomaticus major in daily lives.
- Exercise your muscles with dynamic movements with low frequency EMS of 2.5～17Hz.
Release EMS Mode
- Mamasseter muscle (jaw muscles) should be relaxed.
- Mamasseter muscles tend to be overused, which may cause a square-jaw.
- Relax your mamasseter muscle with low frequency EMS of 20～100Hz.
YA-MAN EMS Mask for Shaping Your Faceline (EP-14BB-HK)
- EMS at a most effective position for lifting
- Two types of EMS. One for releasing muscle tension, and other for firming muscles.
- Physical lifting by pulling up a soft silicon mask with a band and keeping your skin in a pulled up position
- Elastic medical silicone would fit to anyone’s face shape
- 6 EMS levels: individually for each right and left faces
- 100% hands free
- USB for Charging
- Washable silicone for hygiene
- Recommended usage: approx. 10 minutes per treatment
- Size: approx. 50 × 50 × 15(mm) (Controller), approx. 600 × 180(mm) (Silicon Mask)
- Weight: approx. 145g (Controller＋Silicon Mask)
- Country of origin: JAPAN