Outstanding sanitizing effectiveness of UV-C: Kills up to 99.99% bacteria
The wavelengths of short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light, which is also called short-wavelength sanitizing UV light, are between 200nm and 275nm. Short-wavelength UV light is widely applied in the domains of hospital, air-conditioning system, sanitizing cabinet, water treatment equipment, drinking fountain, sewage treatment plant, swimming pool, processing and packaging equipment of food and beverage, food factory, cosmetics factory, dairy factory, brewhouse, beverages factory, bakery and refrigerating chamber etc.
How UV Light Kills Microorganisms?
Irradiating UV light on microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses destroys the molecular structure of DNA or RNA in their body cells, leaving them deformed DNA chain and inability to form nucleic acids and protein. It leads to the death of their growth cell and regenerative cell and then results in the elimination of microorganisms. UV light of 253.7 nm wavelength is found to perform the best sanitizing effectiveness. The advantages of sanitizing with UV light is free of chemicals, drug resistance and secondary pollution.
How to operate?
1. Sanitizing Bedding and Mattress
Bring the operating Sanitizing Wand on the object which need to be sanitized with 1-3 cm vertical distance. Slowly move the Ward until it has irradiated every corner. For the best sanitizing effectiveness, make sure you hold the Ward for 5-10 seconds at every point. The longer the Ward irradiates at a point, the better the sanitizing effectiveness is.
2. Sanitizing Kitchen Utensils and Personal Appliances (brushes, toothbrush, accessories and shaver)
Bring the operating Sanitizing Wand on the object which need to be sanitized with 3-5 cm vertical distance. Slowly move the Ward until it has irradiated every corner. For the best sanitizing effectiveness, make sure you hold the Ward for 10 seconds at every point. The longer the Ward irradiates at a point, the better the sanitizing effectiveness is.
JDS / UV-C Sanitizing Wand
- Physically eliminate germs that cause colds, infections, asthma and allergic reactions
- Experiments have proved that 99.99% of harmful bacteria such as E. coli can be eliminated
- This non-allergenic physical sterilization method is especially suitable for kitchen supplies, bedding, grooming, children's toys, personal clothing, daily necessities, mobile phones, oral products, etc.
- Easy to use, safe and reliable
- Non-toxic, harmless and tasteless
- No chemical ingredients, pure physical sterilization
- Does not contain any harmful substances
- No noise